CPR for the Healthcare Professional: Basic Life Support (BLS)
This Basic Life Support (BLS) course is designed for the Healthcare Professional and follows current International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). The student will be issued a certificate upon completion of the course.
Varies according to type/location – Visit the location section to find out more.
Length of Course:
- Chapter One: Introduction/Benefits of Learning CPR
- Chapter Two: Personal Safety
- Chapter Three: Bloodborne Pathogens
- Chapter Four: CPR
- Chapter Five: AED
- Chapter Six: Choking
- Chapter Seven: Good Samaritan Laws
- Chapter Eight: Continuous Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Chapter Nine: Conclusion