Basic First Aid Course
This course is designed for the general public and follows current International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) Guidelines for Basic First Aid. The student will be issued a certificate upon completion of the course.
Length of Course:
Varies according to type/location. Visit our Location section to see course offerings available.
- Chapter One: Introduction/Benefits of Learning First Aid
- Chapter Two: Anatomy & Physiology
- Chapter Three: Personal Safety
- Chapter Four: CAB
- Chapter Five: Good Samaritan Laws
- Chapter Six: Medical Emergencies
- Chapter Seven: Trauma Emergencies
- Chapter Seven: Other Emergencies
- Chapter Eight: Conclusion