CPR/AED: Adult, Pediatric & Infant (Workplace/Community) Course
This course is designed for the general public and follows the 2015 International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). The student will be issued a certificate upon completion of the course.
Length of Course:
Interested in taking this course in person? Visit our locations section to see where the class is offered.
Varies according to type/location.
- Chapter One: Introduction/Benefits of Learning CPR
- Chapter Two: Personal Safety
- Chapter Three: CPR
- Chapter Four: AED
- Chapter Five: Choking
- Chapter Six: Good Samaritan Laws
- Chapter Seven: Continuous Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Chapter Eight: Conclusion