CPR/AED: Adult, Pediatric & Infant (Workplace/Community) Course Description
Length of Course:
This course is designed for the general public and follows the 2015 International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). The student will be issued a certificate upon completion of the course.
Ruben Major, EMT-Paramedic, M.A.
Varies according to type/location (see link(s) below)
- Chapter One: Introduction/Benefits of Learning CPR
- Chapter Two: Personal Safety
- Chapter Three: CPR
- Chapter Four: AED
- Chapter Five: Choking
- Chapter Six: Good Samaritan Laws
- Chapter Seven: Continuous Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Chapter Eight: Conclusion